Welcome, and a promise.

Welcome to the Funnel Works BLOG.  I'm thrilled to have you here.  Information about Marketing Automation is everywhere ....  and so are the pundits.  There are some very talented and knowledgable experts providing information on the topic, and quite a few who should  ... well...  stop writing and start reading.

I created this blog, and my website http://www.funnel-works.com/,  to provide Sales & Marketing folks with a reliable source of information and best practices related to Demand Generation / Marketing Automation and managing their funnel.

Having spent the last 9 years playing an instrumental role in growing a Marketing Automation company from 2 people into one of the leading vendors, I have seen a lot and have much to share.  I also know how busy executives are these days having worked with literally hundreds of them, and I know that you don't have time to read book-length blog posts.

So here is my promise:  I will do my best always keep my content worthy of your time, and I won't take up a bunch of it by writing novels.  So in the spirit of keeping it pithy, welcome !